Besides salt useful as herbs and flavoring food, it has plenty of beauty. Useful salt to enhance the beauty of skin and hair. Besides the price is cheap, readily available salt so that pressing expenses beauty treatments.
10 Benefits of Salt for Face Beauty And Hair
1. Natural Scrub for facial salt has a slightly rough texture, so it can be useful to shed dead skin cells on the face. Katherine Dorn of Pierre Michael Salon recommends to mix oil facial (facial oil) with salt, then rub mixture on your face and massage in circular motions. Rinse face thoroughly after this treatment.
2. Skin Detox Salt has long been used to mix ingredients in the beauty salon facial. Salt is able to kill the bacteria that clog the pores of the skin. For home care, pour a cup of salt into a tub of warm water. With a salt water bath for 30 minutes can remove toxins from the body and reduce swelling.
3. Natural Toner Not only as an ingredient for a facial treatment, a natural toner can be prepared with salt. Spray warm water mixed with salt to face, then pat dry water. Toner is beneficial to nourish your skin.
4. Treating infections due pedicure Sometimes, infection can occur after facial treatments like pedicure. Try to create a natural herb to use salt. Pour a cup of salt into the warm water. Soak feet into it and let it sit for 30 minutes. Perform maintenance on this face in the morning and evening. Usually, the infection will be healed for 2 days.
5. Treating Acne Acne is often eliminate self-confidence in women. According to the owner of the salon Facials by Bonnie, salt can be used to treat acne due to the use shampoos that cause skin allergy. Pour ¼ teaspoon salt in a glass of warm water. Dip cotton into it, paste it in the face with acne and leave for 1 minute. The salt water will reduce the redness and swelling on the face.
6. Smoothing the skin to create a natural scrub to smooth the skin, salt mixed with olive oil. Apply on the face as a natural scrub to disguise wrinkles. The pain that arises due to the effects of salt in the fight against infections in the skin. To make the body more comfortable, add essential oils such as vanilla, lavender or cinnamon.
7. Overcoming cracked lips Salt can be used as an alternative medicine for dry lips and chapped. Quoted from the site Entertainista, start by mixing 3 tsp salt 1 tsp vaseline. Mix well, then rub the dough on a dry lips. In this way the skin will slough off dead skin cells and dry. Continue with a damp cloth, then apply lip balm to moisturize your lips. 8. Treat puffy eyes Many eat salt can indeed cause facial fat. However, salt was effective in treating swelling of the eyelids. Mix together salt warm water to apply to puffy eyes.