Recipes Tutug Oncom Sunda Typical Lake – Rice tutug oncom is typical food from West Java, more precisely Tasikmalaya region. This traditional culinary taste spicy, savory and delicious. In the Sundanese culture, besides liwet rice, rice spicy tutug oncom is also commonly served at botram alias meal together along with various side dishes and lalapannya.
Spicy recipe Tutug Oncom
Rice rice tutug oncom intention is stirred together oncom sauce and other ingredients. In the Sundanese language, meaning tutug pulverized by using a mortar or cowet (pestle and mortar). Oncom crushed or pulverized rough (other variations oncom can be burned before pulverized), and then cooked with seasoning sauce. Furthermore, live mix evenly with fluffier rice before serving.
On this occasion we will distribute rice recipe tutug oncom dengam anchovy mixture that makes the taste more savory. For those who are longing for homeland, or who want to try to enjoy delicious cuisine typical of this Lake, now we can make it yourself at home in an easy way. To enjoy tutug oncom rice can be equipped with fried tofu, salted, fried chicken and extra spicy chili paste or to taste.
Materials and Seasoning Tutug Oncom
- 250 grams – oncom pulverized or crushed rough
- 1 plate – white rice, fluffier and heat
- 3 tablespoons – terrain fried anchovies
- 1 stalk – rough cut scallion
- 1 tablespoon – granulated sugar
- 4 stalks – plucked basil leaves
Softened seasoning :
- 10 pieces – red chili sauce
- 2 pieces – a large red chili
- 3 cm – kencur washed
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 eggs – red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon – salt
- 1/2 tablespoon – granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon – brown sugar that has been combed
- 2 cm – shrimp baked in advance
Complementary rice tutug oncom:
- 4 pieces – salted fried shark
- Taste – leunca
- 1 piece – cucumber or cut oblique bonteng
How to Make Tutug Oncom Sundanese
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and saute the ingredients are mashed. Stir until fragrant.
- Enter oncom coarsely ground before, and enter the scallion, sugar and basil, stir again until cooked and seasoning mix. Turn off the heat and remove from pan, set aside for rice mixture.
- Prepare a bowl / container rather large, then mix oncom earlier, white rice and fried anchovies. Stir until well blended with rice oncom.
- Take a medium bowl, then enter tutug oncom rice into a bowl. Oncom tutug rice ready to be served together complementary.